Columbia Central University is a private and secular educational institution founded in 1966 that serves Puerto Rico through
its two campuses in Caguas and Yauco. It is dedicated to teaching the professions, especially
in business and administration, as well as academic offerings in health sciences, technology,
and applied arts. Its offerings may vary according to the campus. Its academic levels
include programs leading to Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate Degrees, as well as Diplomas
(certificates). Each of these levels aims to educate and train the student in a profession.
The basic requirement for admission is a bachellor diploma or its equivalent. CCU was developed to offer, as far as possible, an educational alternative composed of the following:
- Academic opportunities in the areas of business and administration, health sciences, technology, and applied arts leading to a Master’s*, Bachelor’s, and Associate degree, and Diploma (certificate), depending on the academic area;
- the advantage of accelerated studies as a result of a continuous academic calendar;
- recognition of work experience, as far as possible
- a variety of teaching and learning methods
Columbia’s central offices are located at the Caguas Campus, Road 183, kilometer 1.7, San Lorenzo Exit in Caguas, Puerto Rico. CCU is a proprietary and independent institution.
*Only available at the Caguas Campus
The Master of Business Administration with a Specialization in Management consists of 21 core course credits and 18 credits in the specialization. In total, the degree consists of 39 credits. The Management specialization offers courses focused on legal and ethical aspects, business strategies, project planning, operations management, and global implications of business administration. Program graduates will be practical professionals with an excellent preparation in theory. The specialization will provide opportunities for growth to professionals with knowledge in diverse disciplines and for obtaining the skills and competencies necessary to develop their inquisitive capacity in the business field.
Benefits of getting a MBA in Management
With the specialization in Business Administration, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to:
- Plan, organize, direct and control any type of local, international or global business
- Learn, apply and develop your administrative potentials in an increasingly competitive business world
- Business strategies
- Global Business Operation
- Operations and Logistics Management